Brunker Road Veterinary Centre remains open as an essential service.
To ensure the continuity of care for your pets, new measures have been introduced to minimise the spread of Covid-19.
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING WITH OUR CHANGES
As of 12.08.2021 we are again conducting admissions, consultations, and discharges without face-to-face contact. Your pets will be collected and discharged at our front door by one of our nursing staff.
Please read the following information before making your appointment.
- If you are unwell, if you are awaiting Covid test results or you a close contact of a known Covid case, or have been to a listed Covid Exposure site, please postpone your appointment or have another person bring the pet. Please advise our staff so that we can help you.
- Please wait outside or in your vehicle and call 49572269 on arrival. We will ask you for your current contact mobile phone number. Please keep your phone on you and keep it turned on.
- For admissions – a nurse will call you and discuss your pet’s hospital / surgery. Our nurse will then advise you to come to our front door area for your pet’s admission. Our staff will keep you informed regarding your pet’s stay and progress and advise discharge instructions. There will be no visiting hours for hospitalised patients.
- For consultations – Your vet will call you on your phone to discuss your pet’s health and concerns. Your vet will then advise you to come to our front door area for your pet’s admission with one of our nurses. Once your pet’s consultation is complete, your vet will discuss over the phone your pet’s healthcare.
- For all admissions and discharges:
- Both clients and staff are to wear masks. Clients are to QR Code outside for Covid Tracing purposes.
- Our staff will use hospital leads. Once these are on your pet, you will be advised to remove their leads, harnesses, and collars.
- Cats are to be brought in a carry box.
- Staff and pet owners are to maintain social distancing.
- One person per pet to accompany your pet/s to the hospital door.
- Payments are to be made over the phone.
- For all medications and prescription food collection. Please call and order first. We will let you know when the item is ready for collection.
- Prescription food & parasite control can be mailed direct to your door. Please call our reception to organise.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss options for treatment.
Our priorities are the safety and health of our patients, our clients, and our team.